Elakkiya starrer Nee Sudatha Vanthiya will be released next year ?

Are you waiting for watch Elakkiya starrer Nee Sudatha Vanthiya ?
Elakkiya is a very famous model through social media, the main reason for her huge popularity is the videos and photos she posts online.
Many people say good and bad about the photos and videos she posts on the internet.
But she is not worried about it, she says that no one says anything wrong about actresess glamour scenes specially watching in cinemas with famaily, but when I post such video photos, everyone criticizes it. She said about the movie Nee Sudatha Vanthiya in which she acted,
The work of the movie "Nee Sudatha Vanthiya", which I have contributed to, has been completed, I am very confident that my fans will be able to watch the movie in the first half of next year, I know many fans are very impatient to watch the movie, it will be a not OTT release, so everyone should definitely be ready to watch it in film theaters.